”Hello sweetheart, “my wife says as she is greeting good morning. What are you doing? You’re making a mess in my kitchen. “I made ice cream for breakfast”,I said. You’re crazy. Well maybe I am. I just love ice cream. I love all different flavors peppermint, peach, chocolate, strawberry, green tea, coconut, you name it. I have probably had it.
There are three kinds that I consider to true ice cream. There is the icy kind like Breyers. Which I don’t really care for but it’s real popular among my friends and family. Then there the custard flavor ice cream. This is mostly popular up north. I deliver to one on regular basis in West Virginia. It was heavenly to eat there after you been on the road awhile and your tired of fast food. The last one I really like is the creamy kind like Mayfield Dairy Farms. Yummy good. I am also a big fan of Hooties Ice Cream Parlor in Hoschton, Ga.
There are some tasty deserts you can find here at http://penguin33.247fun.hop.clickbank.net/ and http://penguin33.drecipes.hop.clickbank.net. Well I have to go clean up the kitchen. I truly hope God blesses you with more ice cream mornings.
Penguin http://truckliving.blogspot.com I hope you share your “I made ice cream” experiences with me? Some sites to look at if you wish http://penguin33.unlimiwii.hop.clickbank.net and http://penguinliving.ws/tissa.htm
Monday, March 2, 2009
"I MADE ICE CREAM"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment